On Eid ul Fitr 2020, after Muslims have celebrated Ramadan for round a month, they will celebrate breaking their Fast on eid.
The festival of Eid ul Fitr, the Festival of Fast-breaking, is an important religious holiday for Muslims. The festival of Eid is a public holiday in many Muslim countries but is not one in the UK.
When will be Eid ul Fitr 2020 in Pakistan
Eid ul Fitr 2020 will be celebrated on Sunday, May 24th in Pakistan.It is the day of the 2020 calendar year. This is on the first day of the month of Shawal in the Islamic Calendar.
Eid al Fitr 2020 quotes and greetings
- Hold to forgiveness, order what is correct; but turn away from the ignorant. The Quran.
- God is caring and likes kindness in all things. – Riyadh us-Saleheen.
- Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the way and lead to happiness, peace, and achievement.
- Those who believed and had a noble existence are the best creatures.
- May God give you the satisfaction of heaven above. Glad Eid Mubarak To You All.
- Hold to forgiven, command what is correct; however, turn away from the ignorant.
- Allah is with those who restrain themselves.
- May your life be loaded with success and your house with happiness.
Eid ul Fitr 2020 wishes
- “EID MUBARAK” TO U & UR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS. HAVE A JOYFUL EID.
- May ALLAH Flood Your Life With Happiness.
- THANK THE ALL MIGHTY, FOR BLESSING US WITH SO.
- May this day bring harmony and perfection your life, may it give you the best a great time.
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s gifts light up the way and lead to bliss, peace, and success.
- May this Eid al-Fitr be a special one for you and may it bring you great moments to value forever.
- May Allah’s blessings are with you today, tomorrow, and forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May you be guided to your faith. Let this EID be happiest for you. I wish you, EID Mubarak.
- Being with you makes me an exact moment of mine at a festival. Eid Mubarak!
- May the Choicest Blessings of Allah fill your existence with Peace, Joy, and Prosperity.
Best Eid Mehndi Designs 2020-21 Special & Latest Collection
There is one significant part that finishes Eid and it is nothing other than attractive and expand structures of Mehndi. Some Mehndi Designs are as follows is a complete have to use on ‘Chaand Raat’.
Eid 2020 dresses for kids
Latest Pakistani Eid collections 2020 for kids and babies is full of formal wear and casual wear dresses to make it helpful for parents to select the best kidswear.
Eid ul Fitr 2020 Dishes
To Celebrate Eid ul Fitr 2020 If you are planning to host one at home, or thinking to go out and try some traditional some of dishes suggestion for Eid day:
How do you spend your Eid 2020 in coronavirus
As we know, there is a lockdown over all the country due to the COVID-19, which is why Govt ask people to worship in their own homes. In this case, find out if Eid-al-Fitr prayers can be offered at home.
10 Tips for Celebrating Eid
1. Make dua on the night before Eid
2. Call people up instead of sending a group message
4. Clean and decorate beforehand.
5.Order your Eid feast if you can afford it
6. Choose an Eid-related Zoom background.
7. Meetup with grandparents or older relatives to wish them
8. Watch an Eid show with family
9. create a celebratory atmosphere at home
10. End the day with Dua and Sadaqa.
Eid ul Fitr Room decoration Ideas
Eid ul Fitr 2020 traditions
On the first day morning of Eid-UL-Fitr, Muslims everywhere throughout the world after taking a bath and have their breakfast involving dates, desserts, and sweets.
Families start their day at the mosques wearing new dresses to worship Allah. Eid-UL-Fitr prayer offers is completed in an open zone under the sky.
During eid, Muslims will often buy new clothes, and kids also a charm for the occasion and participate in festivals and celebrations.
Eid ul Fitr 2020-2030 dates