MOTHER’S DAY 2020
Mother’s Day is celebrated every year in different countries. In the United States, Mother’s Day 2020 will be celebrated on the second Sunday of May that has its own history.
There is no single universal date, this day is celebrated on different dates in different countries. However, there are many countries that celebrate this day in January, March, November, or October.
The purpose of celebrating this day is to realize the importance of your mother, to serve her, and to make her happy. Although Mother’s Day is a national holiday widely observed in the U.S.
THE HISTORY OF MOTHER’S DAY
10 WAYS TO CELEBRATE MOM-Mother’s Day 2020
In 2020, given the COVID-19 crisis, many people are rethinking the way to give extra recognition to moms, who are within the high-risk age range.
Most moms simply wish to attach with their children and spend time with family in any way possible—if not face to face, then with a call or video chat.
1. Offer yard and garden services
If you’re local, give Mom a “gift certificate” for your family’s yard and garden services. Help her by laying down mulch. Put the “certificate” during a flower pot with spring-planted bulbs which flower in summer.
2. Decorate your mom’s door or front porch
If you’re local, you’ll celebrate decorating your mom’s front entrance with streamers, special signs, a wreath, and flowers! If you’ve got kids, get them involved! Mom or grandma will love the surprise.
3. Cook for Mom or set up a virtual brunch date.
If your mother lives with you, breakfast in bed is usually a classic and appreciated. Something simple is best for this, like toast or a croissant with jam or fruit and a cup of coffee or tea. Or, if she’s not keen on eating in bed, how about preparing a sit-down brunch.
4. Watch a movie or show together, side by side
If you’re all at home in one place, have a movie that night, complete with theater treats.
5. Get outside! Go for a stroll in the park or how about packing mom a picnic?
Fresh air always lifts the spirit. There’s much room to open up and luxuriate in nature! Spring may be a wonderful time to go to a park.
Tip1: If you live nearby but can’t go inside, organize a family parade outside your mom’s house. re-evaluate early and stealthily decorate outside with chalk drawings on the driveway, a special plant, or another gift then, at the pre-arranged hour, call Mom to the window or outside to watch your drive-by parade. If you’ve got friends, promise to connect their Mother’s Day parade if they’ll pad out yours.
Tip2: Organize a virtual party with Mom using Zoom or another app all relations can share. (Note: the free version of Zoom, the sessions last only 40 minutes.).
10 Best Mother’s Day Ideas
Take a flower arranging class
Mother’s Day arrives even as spring is full bloom. cash in of the season by getting to a flower.
Top 10 Best Mother’s Day Gifts
Some of below Mother’s day gift guide :
Mothers day gifts from son
Mothers day gifts from husband
Creative mothers day gifts
Cute mothers day gifts
Mother’s day gift ideas for wife
Mothers day gifts for friends
Simple mothers day gifts
Mothers day gifts from daughter
MOTHER’S DAY Quotes
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
What is the best message for Mother’s Day?
- With love from the luckiest son in the world.”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. …
- “I’m so proud to be your son. …
- “Happy Mother’s day to the woman who raised me into the man I am today. …
- “Happy Mother’s Day Mom!